Holy Fujitsimama

oh well, im adding all the PEEPS from this forum to my PEOPLE TO KILL LIST, Hmm that brings it up to about 6 billion people now, i wonder if i can kill that many in 7 years!

my plan is to be the last person alive on the fateful day, so i can steal ferrari's and run naked through the streets.!!

wooohooooo

Originally posted by Flatbeat_Eddy
oh well, im adding all the PEEPS from this forum to my PEOPLE TO KILL LIST, Hmm that brings it up to about 6 billion people now, i wonder if i can kill that many in 7 years!

my plan is to be the last person alive on the fateful day, so i can steal ferrari's and run naked through the streets.!!

wooohooooo
that's your great idea?

Its like the schoolkid that was told the earth would end on Sunday.

"Damn it .. that means we will have to write an essay about it on Monday then" :D

" hey nick last time i checked u are not a nice looking babe. so i dont see hot u can take a ride in my cool UFO "

damn. cant you at least drop me off somewhere err. far? no ride at all? i'll pay in US dollars....

Originally posted by Nick M
" hey nick last time i checked u are not a nice looking babe. so i dont see hot u can take a ride in my cool UFO "

damn. cant you at least drop me off somewhere err. far? no ride at all? i'll pay in US dollars....

what am i supposed to do with those when the US with the rest of it's dollars gona go puf? but actually i'll give ya a ride somewhere far, ok. i'll need people to play cards :D

Yea! Awsome. U

m...thinking about it, you won't need US dollars. I'll bring something else. A fast rig, a year's worth of tunes, and some space suits. Hope that thing of yours can hold a few people, and goes darn fast.

Faster the Eddy's Ferrari. Eddy do you really want to die naked in a ferrari? that's kinda scary bro

sure i read there was a huge volcano of some sort under USA 40,000 square miles, set to got off every 60 000 years and its been 60 000 yrs since the last one.
all of the US would be wiped out instantly and then we (uk) would die because all the air/natural light would be taken up by smoke..........apparantly

Big volcano :::laughs:::

all of these things will kill us instantly. so whats to worry?

what's to worry? i'd like to die a very old man. about 1000-25000 years . yea sounds about right. that is of cource if someone manages to chop off my head.

--=THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE IN THE END=--

" --=THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE IN THE END=-- "

Mafia's decapitated head? :)

as long as everything is attached to the right place it's always better that way

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back