Hitman Demo Out!

• Thread starter chaos945
  • https://www.osnn.net/admin.php?templates/thread_view.1970/delete&_xfRedirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.osnn.net%2Fadmin.php%3Ftemplates%2Foutdated Start date

Taggert_LOA

Modding Addict
Political Access
game is terrible....... same thing different box just 40.00 more than the last one is now.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Yeah, bought this yesterday along with battlefield vietnam, splintercell, painkiller and the mdel of honoro box set. :)

ZeroDamage

Aasen3d.com addicted
Well, why not download it here and then buy it if you liked it ;

URL removed

Xie

- geek -
ZeroDamage said:
Well, why not download it here and then buy it if you liked it ;

[removed url]
because that is illegal technically ;)

i think its a good game. iv liked it so far. Especialy with the silenced ballers :)

Xie

- geek -
chaos945 said:
Check it out for those of you who didn't buy it yet! :D

Official Site
dang ages later (well hrs) and this is my 1st time trying and ftp must be getting hammered ... think they would use something like bit torrent. :p

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Think I am gonna go play it now. Gotta kill 2 guys. Lots more of going to die tho. :)

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
:mad: They came out and said Hitman 4 is coming out days after they put out Hitman 3, presumably so people would actually buy Hitman 3....I know after the short 12 missions, most of them being REMAKES! I was a little cheesed off to say the least.

Although the graphics are great and some of those original Hitman levels are just as fun as the originals. It can be quite entertaining going to Hitman Forums and trying some of the challenges they come up with. For instance going through the game without disguises and only using melee weapons.

Another big disappointment was the ridiculous amount of bugs in the game, Hitman 2 was less buggy than this version and that is saying an awful lot.

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
:mad: They came out and said Hitman 4 is coming out, days after they put out Hitman 3, presumably so people would actually buy Hitman 3....I know after the short 12 missions, most of them being REMAKES! I was a little cheesed off to say the least.

Although the graphics are great and some of those original Hitman levels are just as fun as the originals. It can be quite entertaining going to Hitman Forums and trying some of the challenges they come up with. For instance going through the game without disguises and only using melee weapons.

Another big disappointment was the ridiculous amount of bugs in the game, Hitman 2 was less buggy than this version and that is saying an awful lot.

If I'd known the game was going to be like this I would have just pirated it. :rolleyes: I know I won't make the mistake of buying another one of their games without 'sampling' it first.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mesapplis