Hey all

Joined
11 Mar 2004
Messages
3,454
I pop in here or there just wanted to see how things are going. Site seems to have slowed down just a tad but i am looking forward to some Windows 8 stuff coming up (Hope it is)

-Venom
 
Yeah, it has been pretty quiet in here.


Heeter
 
I pop in here or there just wanted to see how things are going. Site seems to have slowed down just a tad but i am looking forward to some Windows 8 stuff coming up (Hope it is)

-Venom

Venom, you can't still be rocking an old AMD 3500+ system are you?... Your sig needs some updating.
 
Hello everyone, I am new here in this forum.
I always like to explore new things and I found this forum just two days before and I got a lot of information then I decide to join this forum. I think such forums are really nice platform for getting and sharing new ideas and thoughts. I hope I'll learn more through this forum so thanks in advance.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top