Heroes

Ah, makes sense now

Got confused because I remember one episode he said something like "I'm not from anywhere that uses initials or something"

Supposed to find out the meaning of this saying on Monday, should be good :D

save the cheerleader, save the world

:D

Yep, homecoming is tomorrow!

Monday is my favorite night of the week now! Prison Break is still addicting even though it basically makes no sense. Heroes is incredible (especially last nights!) and Studio 60 just keeps getting better and better!

Heroes was great last night. The overall story and the sub-plots really make up for the often cheesy dialogue.

I was a little let down by this episode. They hyped it up way too much.

Dude the episode on Monday was amazing! A lot of the side stories are coming together.

is it just me, but where the HELL did Zach being gay come from?

Trying to tap a new audience?

Overall, the episode accomplished much in the way of actually getting the characters to interact.

I was wondering the same thing. They never even mentioned it before, as far as I can remember.

Dude the episode on Monday was amazing! A lot of the side stories are coming together.

Agree, was a great episode, lots of things coming together and next weeks should be good also
also
It wasn't said that he is, the cheerleader was just using it as an insult

Agree, was a great episode, lots of things coming together and next weeks should be good also
also
It wasn't said that he is, the cheerleader was just using it as an insult
True, but it was also touched on in Claire's bedroom when he was sitting on the bed and she asked him to be her date for Homecoming. Something along the lines of "I know who I am, I like who I am" - I could have sworn when I looked at him during that shot he was also wearing eye shadow?

True, but it was also touched on in Claire's bedroom when he was sitting on the bed and she asked him to be her date for Homecoming. Something along the lines of "I know who I am, I like who I am" - I could have sworn when I looked at him during that shot he was also wearing eye shadow?
Sure, he's a little bit goth, which is where the comments come from but they obviously deliberately avoided stating one way or the other, also Claire said something like she doesn't care either way indicating she doesn't know which is unlikely if everyone else does

Good point. I thought I had accidentally read in a magazine a few weeks ago that one of the cast members was going to be "coming out". Wasn't sure if it was in real life or on the show. Stay tuned it appears

it was a little bit of a let down given the hype..
Where is Hiro? (besides his late night appearance on Conan O'Brien)

They built the type up so much on the 'Save the cheerleader save the world' theme that the actual "battle" per say was a little quick, forced, and over with too soon.

I was caught off-guard by that as well. In her bedroom, though, I thought he was going to reveal that we wasn't gay and that they would end up kissing or something. I figured they were going to make a relationship happen there, but then Peter came into the picture later in the episode -- they sure were flirty with each other there.

he appeared at the very end of the episode, living the scene that he is with that girl in the photo on the wall for her birthday or another celebration

@Muzi

I agree, there may be something with Peter and Claire, niceer than Claire and Zach :p

uhmmm claire is under 18, there is no way NBC or GE is going to allow an underage girl and an older male relationship, maybe on HBO, but not broadcast TV

^^^Don't you think you are reading too much into it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back