help

N

Newcomer

i need help this isn't a big problem but it is driving me crazy. when i open a html document and when i close it an error message appears it goes something like this c:\documents and settings\user name\desktop\and the html file and it also writes
there was a problem sending the command to the program. sometimes it won't open the file because of this and it also affects the perfomance each time when i want to shut down the computer the explorer.exe won't shut down i have to close it manually with end task option that is offered to me. please help me and thanks. just to mention i have professional version of the windows xp and i have office xp with front page.

It would help if u post exactly what the error message says.

:cool:

wooohoo ICE... only 8 left..

oh and btw mate... just do a screen capture with print screen and post it or describe EXACTLY what is happening...

:D

i load the document and check it out (it opens the document with the internet explorer) then i close it that is when it mostly happends it shows me that message in the blue screen it says C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Desktop\Files\Top Secret, and with black letters it says There was a problem sending the command to the program. that is all i do nothing else.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back