Help with server and network configuration and possibly domain name on computer

homesick1337

Computer Lover
Hello,

Recently our company purchased a hotspot software called Antamedia Hot Spot. Below is a link to the software.

My company informed me that they want to use our existing connection and not purchase a second cable connection to perform this task and run the software. I have read through the documents and various types of networks they suggest and am very confused.

Is there a way to run this off the same cable connection with a seperate IP and ignore the existing network and create a second network just for this wireless server and all the customers on it without buying a 2nd cable connection.

One of my ideas was to have the cable line connect to the modem then go out via switch to the router that runs our current network we do not want touched and the other line going straight to the wireless server.

Can this be done and keep both networks apart? Also if I give the wireless server its own domain could that help as well? Help I am beginer when it comes to networking. Any help is greatly needed I am willing to pay for your time via paypal if you can help me through this situation. Its an emergency.

Below is the website to the wireless hot spot software I purchased it may help you understand what I mean better.

http://www.antamedia.com/hotspot/http://co102w.col102.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back