• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

HELP with IE errors (& TweakXP)

E

efeezee

Since I installed TweakXP, I have gotten an unreal amount of "runtime error" messages in IE (see attachment.) I have selected the tweak where TweakXP blocks ads/cookies from known spam sites, and wonder if that is to blame.

I really just want to disable the ERROR pop-up, because I couldn't care less if there is a runtime error :p

Anyone know if these issues are related, a fix, or a way to just disable the errors altogether??

THANKS!!

P

project3

generally i think it's the scripting on the web page itself? correct if im wrong please dudes & dudettes....

G

Yeah, irritating isn't it? In IE... Tools> Internet Options> 'advanced' tab> tick 'disable script debugging.' ;)

Yes Project3, it's a website problem... nothing to worry about (only really helpful for debugging your own stuff, or in coherts with the author).

E

efeezee

thanks

thanks Lonman... I don't know how I missed that option... I can't believe that is defaulted... what a joke!!

:D

P

project3

thanks Lonman, i wasnt too sure,

i had problems every now and again, but didnt know how to rectify - now i do :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chawalsub