Help Punk Cos He Only Has Paint.exe

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I have to stick that background on the england.bmp
any bugger wanna do it for me, lost without psp and all I have is paint.exe
lol

I will if is not done by the time i get home. Oh BTW its a map of Great Britain, not England :) :p

If it had Ireland it would be the United Kingdom, without it its Great Britain

anyway, hows this (if you havn't done it), did't know what format you wanted so...

Attachments

• England.bmp
    321.8 KB · Views: 105
erk! some of the lines are half-height! didn't notice it last night :p

Well that first one is up, just making subnets clickable.
Isn't WUG fun?

I don't know whats going on, but i did it again with the big base pic...for some reason

Attachments

• england.bmp
    321.8 KB · Views: 89
Khayman said:
If it had Ireland it would be the United Kingdom, without it its Great Britain

anyway, hows this (if you havn't done it), did't know what format you wanted so...

Really, so is that Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.

Its officaly the United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I was refering to Northern Ireland (I usualy refer to the republic as Eire). Convention is normaly to draw the entire of Ireland and shade N.Ireland to match Great Britain (or some such method), although its sometimes drawn with Eire simply not there at all. Without any of it, its Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales)

ireland isn't part of the uk or gb :)
northern ireland is part of the uk tho :)

Yeah England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, makes up UK. GB and NI are our Olympic team, Union jack only contains, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland flags.He denys saying it and he is known for saying it, ''Not a lot of people know that''.

Oi AM Michael Caine, not a lotta people know that!

Ohh god I just read that EP is in love with somebody! I wonder if they're going to massive chew sits!

Electronic Punk said:
massive chew sits? :eek:

That area of USA (I am a bit ignorant and don't know it's spelling) where they now have same sex marriages.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back