Help !!!! Plz B4 Reinstall

T

TR!GG3R

sumthings wrong sum where i cant open any folders (eg,my music my pics everything thats in the c drive) all its opening is the cmd window ive looked in the tools folder options file types tab and i think its the file folder 1 thats gone wrong any shed any ideas b4 i reinstall xp :( plz plz plz plz if ya need a b4 double click n after screenie juss lemmie no

Try opeing control Panel and folder options. then clicking reset all folders button.

Also you could try logging in in safe mode as Administrator and try access that way.

If that fails try opening the cmd prompt as Administrator in safemode. do a dir and locate the folders you want the long names will be shortened and probably have the '~' at there end.

If you can get into the folder and see listed all the docs etc, do xcopy *.* and then a destination folder name
(eg. >c:\docume~1\xcopy *.* c:\newdocs)

Hope that helps

did wot said bout restore folder thing but its not working but now its opening the search program when i double click :(

Can you run System Restore to a point before this happened ?
should cure it if you can.

Well no Mata Now Ive reinstalled :D and its not sluggy no more either :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back