HELP! I cant post anymore!

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Joined
22 Feb 2004
Messages
475
Aye why cant i post anymore?! Its when i press new thread or post i cant post it says like ur account has been disabled or not activated or awatiign activation! Wtf is going on?
 
Did you change your email address? If so, you need to reactivate it.
 
Ppl can post in this section only if they are having problems logging in 🙂
 
I dont know about you guys, but I'm wondering if he changed his email address.
 
maybe a tcp/ip problem... wrong subnet or some other kind of net. Its a conspiricy I tells ya...
 
Did ya change ya email, if so check ya email, and click the link to re-activate your account.
 
na i didnt change the email. how would i re activate my account? will that delet my posts?
 
LOL oh ya i remmeber now i chanegd my email account lol ya i got the re activation link. lol aiight thnxs guys.
 
na i didnt change the email. how would i re activate my account? will that delet my posts?

LOL oh ya i remmeber now i chanegd my email account lol ya i got the re activation link. lol aiight thnxs guys.

I think he found the NTFS staff beer stash 😛
 
So, how about that email address? 🙂

classic
 
Originally posted by xxbigeyedfishxx
how did you post this?


That's what i was thinking!! Quite an achievement to post something when he wasnt able to, er, post!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top