• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help again please

C

cjjt

Hi all I need help with XP Pro again can anyone tell me how to remove Netmeeting from the outlook express and right off mt syatem ? It id not in the add/Remove section.

To remove netmeeting:

1. Create a new folder called "%SystemRoot%\oldinf"

2. Copy "%SystemRoot%\inf\msnetmtg.inf" to the new folder.

3. Run the following command - "%SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection NetMtg.Remove 132 msnetmtg.inf" (without the quotes and case sensitive!).

Netmeeting and its shortcuts/start menu entries will be removed from the system.

C

cjjt

:( Uuuuuuuuuummmm thanks for that but can you make it a little more understandable for me please I am new to the computer. Where do I get the quote from to copy it ? And from where do I run the command from ?
Thanks

A

allan

To remove netmeeting:

Start/Run/RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\inf\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Remove

Originally posted by allan
To remove netmeeting:

Start/Run/RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\inf\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Remove
yes of course, if u want to do it the easy way, but dang it love the challage of it all :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies