Hello

vectrata

OSNN Newbie
Joined
19 Aug 2012
Messages
2
Hi all,are you looking for German Shepherd Puppies information online?If so just see this site : German Shepherd Puppies ,there you will find all information what do you need !! I hope I`m helpful and the link useful too.
 
Last edited:
Either that or they don't come here looking for German Shepherds.
 
He edited the post from what it originally said.
 
He totally changed his post. Why haven't removed/banned him?
 
Came her for Solid State Drive Advice left with a German Shepard Puppy.
 
He originally asked who the 'Admin' was here. Then changed the post to be about German Shepherds. Ban him, he is nothing but a spammer.
 
I hope you lot aren't speaking to strange men who want to show you their "puppies"? 😱
 
Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone I am new member in this Indian forum and I am from NOida.
Looking forward to make new friends here.
 
Re: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone I am new member in this Indian forum and I am from NOida.
Looking forward to make new friends here.

We aren't from India. But welcome all the same.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top