• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have you seen this wallpaper?

A

AlexRiva

I was just wondering if anyone has seen a version of this wallpaper without the ugly remote. I have a large monitor and I'd love to use this high resolution bliss background. Thanks

A

AlexRiva

Originally posted by AlexRiva
I was just wondering if anyone has seen a version of this wallpaper without the ugly remote. I have a large monitor and I'd love to use this high resolution bliss background. Thanks
Well actually the reason I had wanted this specific version was because it is high res, as opposed to the default bliss which when expanded looks terrible on my monitor.

A

AlexRiva

*blank stare*

Um...all I wanted was that exact wallpaper (the one the link leads to in my original post) without the remote. I do realize that there are other versions of bliss available, but I want and like that particular image because it is high resolution and therefore fits my screen without stretching.

N

nysaga

Originally posted by AlexRiva
*blank stare*

Um...all I wanted was that exact wallpaper (the one the link leads to in my original post) without the remote. I do realize that there are other versions of bliss available, but I want and like that particular image because it is high resolution and therefore fits my screen without stretching.
Um..how do you know a high resolution version even exist? The picture is so tiny!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal