Harvard sucks

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
The video gave me a laugh, looks very well planned. I think one of the articles on the site says something about spending a hefty amount of money to pull it off, but seems to be worth it :D

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
thats good, real good

one of the guys in the house I am living in, his brother set loose three pigs inside their schools grounds (all fenced and gated)

but thats not the brilliant part

they numbered them
1, 2 and 4

now thats genius

Xie

- geek -
Geffy said:
thats good, real good

one of the guys in the house I am living in, his brother set loose three pigs inside their schools grounds (all fenced and gated)

they numbered them
1, 2 and 4

now thats genius
How long did people search for pig #3? lol

Geffy said:
thats good, real good

they numbered them
1, 2 and 4

now thats genius
lol we were gonna do that for senior prank last year we were gonna bring 3 chickens to school and number them 1,2,4... but we forgot so then we went with the idea to tell them we did something and let them find it... we never did that either we eneded up graduating the next day

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut