• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hard drive partitioning/partition resizer app

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
what is a good (possibly free) app to use to partition or resize a hard drive? i have partition magic, but that doesn't seem to want to do squat to my laptop's hard drive.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
Xie: don't know if it is different or not. maybe data is handled differently or somethin. beats me.

Fishboy:......... i'm not an idiot. If my stoopid sig was workin you would notice that. lol. A+ Certified. on a side note, Partition Magic would say i needed to reboot in order to perform the scheduled tasks, and when it rebooted, it gave the whole message saying that it was scheduled to perform tasks and to press a key to abort. then right after that it said Partition Magic has completed the scheduled tasks, no time in between the 2. they both appeared at the same time. when windows booted back up, no change whatsoever.

ElementalDragon said:
on a side note, Partition Magic would say i needed to reboot in order to perform the scheduled tasks, and when it rebooted, it gave the whole message saying that it was scheduled to perform tasks and to press a key to abort. then right after that it said Partition Magic has completed the scheduled tasks, no time in between the 2. they both appeared at the same time. when windows booted back up, no change whatsoever.
thats the same thing PM did for me......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poordown814