Happy Birthday Perris!

Happy birthday Perris
With such an age, comes great wisdom.
keep the good posts coming..

Happy b'day...

Though I'm sure someone's exagerating on the age by quite a bit. If perris was 103, that would make his parents at least 116 years old, and in those days, people, did not tend to have kids, at 13... Most people still don't

mlakrid said:
LOL...

I think someone is fibbing... but Im sure hes old...

HAPPY BDAY...

I hope you dont smell like old people normally do.. YUCK :dead:

:laugh:

Meh, it's nothing till it gets to smell like my grandmother's apartment did. She never went outside, never opened the drapes so it was always dark inside. She also didn't walk the dog, but just laid newspapers down for the dog to go in the kitchen. And then the cat box sat in the shower and never got cleaned. Things about kitties too, they're maticulously clean. If litter box gets dirty, they'll use a corner somewhere, instead. :eek:

muzikool said:
The man is 103 years young today, and not one sign of wrinkles! Have a good one! :D

He has wrinkly balls dood, whatcha talking bout :D

Happy b'day you bastid. May you have 103 more.

Grats :smoker:

Sazar said:
He has wrinkly balls dood, whatcha talking bout :D

I am (fortunately) not priviledged with information that specific. :p

Tittles said:
Thats why he is so wise and full of info

Happy b-day :)

First of all Happy Birthday Perris!

Second - ya got that just a bit wrong - it should be wise and full of $hit!! :laugh:

muzikool said:

It on the internet.

Something to do with old people and 5 year plans.

:smoker:

muzikool said:

I would certainly hope not, unless you're his wife... :D

Son Goku said:
Happy b'day...

Though I'm sure someone's exagerating on the age by quite a bit. If perris was 103, that would make his parents at least 116 years old, and in those days, people, did not tend to have kids, at 13... Most people still don't

Meh, it's nothing till it gets to smell like my grandmother's apartment did. She never went outside, never opened the drapes so it was always dark inside. She also didn't walk the dog, but just laid newspapers down for the dog to go in the kitchen. And then the cat box sat in the shower and never got cleaned. Things about kitties too, they're maticulously clean. If litter box gets dirty, they'll use a corner somewhere, instead. :eek:

Actually 13 is the new age to be pregnet with all the middle school ****s these days :lick:

Tittles is preggo's ?

:eek:

Dang Perris, what the heck have you been upto?

Tittles said:
Actually 13 is the new age to be pregnet with all the middle school ****s these days :lick:

hehe, I was gonna make a joke about the school you must go to :D It seems they actually have such a thing

01.gif

Have a great day!!!

I'm glad there's someone here that is older than me.

Well I know a few people that got pregnet at 14

Also saw a thing on Murray where a 13 year old was pregnet and all that

My school had a rise in young people having births the past 2 years.

stopped by to give out some reps to everybody at my party but I ran out

will be back later

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back