Happy Birthday NetRyder!!

Happy Birthday Kunal :)

All you fools out there should also know that he doesn't drink, stop with the peer pressure!

Whatever man. That was only coz he wasn't legit.

It's been like a day or two, I betcha he's in a stupor somewhere :smoker:

And he'll end up in the "Good Tiems" thread like the rest of us drunks.

*slaps sharob*

Hope he comes here to defend me, all sober-like :(

Thanks everyone! :)

Sorry to disappoint, but Derek's right...I'm as sober as can be. :D
In fact, with three projects due today, it was pretty much just like any other day in the middle of the quarter - busy as ever. Determined to do at least something before the day ended, I did go have dinner and watched the midnight show of MI:3 with a bunch of friends though, so all was not lost.

P.S. Sazar, the "O Rly" owl rocks. :p

I hate you and hope you die :mad:

Not really, I just have MI:3 jealousy :p

Glad to hear you had a nice day, I know it's hectic this time of year but it's good to see you made time for yourself :D

I almost went to a late night screening, but, errr, something else came up ;)

It does suck to have your birthday on a Wednesday! Well, it can't be as bad as Monday (which is the case for me this year :/).

Grandmaster said:
It does suck to have your birthday on a Wednesday! Well, it can't be as bad as Monday (which is the case for me this year :/).
It was on Thursday, May 4th, which is really bad, because everything tends to be due at the end of the week.
And of course, midterms start on Monday. Oh joy. :D

damn I was late :p

hope you had a good birthday and have/will celebrate it properly

Good luck with your midterms

Thanks Geffy. Yeah, I'm planning to celebrate it "properly" the week after next, once midterms are done, and I've turned in a couple of big projects. Then I'll have about four days of breathing room to do something fun. :)

NetRyder said:
Thanks Geffy. Yeah, I'm planning to celebrate it "properly" the week after next, once midterms are done, and I've turned in a couple of big projects. Then I'll have about four days of breathing room to do something fun. :)
What's on tap?

I never noticed this thread before :dead:

Happy birthday to you :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back