happy birthday henyman

rep ++ all round upto Son Goku so far, aparently i have given out 2 much in last 24 hours :p

hehe, I had already given you birthday rep... However, as you hadn't yet posted in this thread, I gave it in the birthday thread, where you requested this thread was made. :)

Henyman said:
rep ++ all round upto Son Goku so far, aparently i have given out 2 much in last 24 hours :p
Stop it, just stop it. You are breaking the system :eek:

Happy belated B-day Heny..:)

cheers mate :D

also finished my rep'ing spree :p

Of course giving rep just to get some back would be, you know, against some forum rules...

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Errrrrrrr, in a fashionably late sort of way. :nervous:

Evil Marge said:
Yeah don't bother asking me for reps cause I'm not gonna give any, I don't ever think of giving them out anyway so you'll definitely be waiting a long long time :rolleyes:
big meanie!

Yeah don't bother asking me for reps cause I'm not gonna give any, I don't ever think of giving them out anyway so you'll definitely be waiting a long long time :rolleyes:

Evil Marge said:
How come you've quoted me 2 minutes before my post was even posted ?:speechless:

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing... Perhaps he got a crystal ball or something that has ultra special clairavoyant powers :laugh:

Seriously, it does look peculiar to see the reply, appear as if from an earlier time, then the thing it's a reply to :p

Evil Marge said:
How come you've quoted me 2 minutes before my post was even posted ?:speechless:
Must be the bonus second we got in the new year playing havock with the forum time! :s :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back