Happy Birthday FalconGuard!

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
Joined
26 Apr 2004
Messages
4,088
Happy Birthday! Hope your day goes well!

Have a cookie I stole from madmatt!
 
This is crap! Those are my cookies and fitzy keeps taking them. I am the one who brought cookies to this community. I vote for ban.

Oh, happy birthday buddy! Have a cookie.
 
Might be havin' a black and tan later ior some really good whiskey, Thanks folks.

Matt I'm getting more cookies later, I would be happy to share.
 
Had some really good whiskey...and some chicken and shrimp fajitas...I would have liked it to be quieter, but I will take what I can get. Thanks all, reps going 'round.
 
Was gonna give ya B-Day reps but gotta spread it around. 🙁 Sorry. :s
 
Sorry I'm late....HAPPY B-DAY FALCON! 🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top