Happy Birthday coathanger007

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Joined
6 Dec 2003
Messages
3,508
Have not seen him in a while but have a great day anyway🙂
 
Oh I didn't know it was his birthday, happy birthday chung

birthday-cake2.png
 
Have a great BDay,CH007

I'll guess I'll drop by his forums to wish him a good one,


Heeter
 
Woot...OSNN still remembers the coathanger 😀 Thanks so much for the birthday wishes guys! Had a quiet one with the family. I'm getting old....but not as old as some of ya 😛 *runs*
 
Happy birthday coathanger! I have a birthday cookie with your name on it.
 
haha 😀 You'll have to eat it on my behalf. Don't think it'll come out too well in the mail.
 
Umm...lol 😀 Thanks all!
Have a blessed Christmas and Hapy New Year! 🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top