• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Halo 3 Announced at e3

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
via Bungie

Bungie announces Halo 3, the third and final game in the Halo Trilogy. Halo 3 will be released for Microsoft's Xbox 360 in 2007.

Halo 3 E32006 Announcement Trailer
Link to Media download

The game was revealed to the world at the Microsoft press conference at Grauman's Chinese Theater, in Hollywood, CA. By the time you read this, the announcement trailer should be available for download on bungie.net and directly to your Xbox 360, in full HD glory from Xbox Live Marketplace. Read no further if you want to avoid spoilers.

YEAY!!
*happy*
*happy because it is released*
*happy because I don't have to wait for the pc version*
*mad because m$xbox360 freezes all the time*

->also goes to download trailer :D

The graphics are AWESOME!!! This, my friends, is a reason to invest in a new *non blemished* xbox :D :D

EDIT: the video has so good graphics, that my mac could barely play it back!. iit stuttered a couple times

...we will note that everything you're seeing here is being rendered in real-time on the Xbox 360, using the current version of our Halo 3 game engine. The HDR lighting, self-shadowing, GPU-run particle system and many other effects should make it intact (and more) to our final game.
That's insane!
My 360 is ready and waiting. :D

Everyone rages on about the graphics in Halo. What about the story! One of the most intriguing stories in a game I have ever played!

I really wonder how Halo3 is going to be rounded off. Halo 2 left more loose ends than the first and there is so much to be explained. I cant even begin to imagine how the story will be finished. Halo 3 is going to have to be a long game to come to a conclusion.

But yeah, shiney new kick ass graphics are a bonus. Ill probably end up playing this on someones xbox, just like the previous two :rolleyes:

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Maybe i should get myself a 360...
I just can't bring myself to spend 400 on a platform, computers are better, they are always upgradeable.
Will Halo 3 come out on vista like Halo2?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
pluto said:
Everyone rages on about the graphics in Halo. What about the story! One of the most intriguing stories in a game I have ever played!

I really wonder how Halo3 is going to be rounded off. Halo 2 left more loose ends than the first and there is so much to be explained. I cant even begin to imagine how the story will be finished. Halo 3 is going to have to be a long game to come to a conclusion.
I completely agree. It's got an amazingly deep story to it, and I am really looking forward to the campaign, as it was a bit dissappointing last time around.

If Bungie include Co-op over Live, I will be loyal forever! :p

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I'm not too happy, as I heard, Halo 3 is the final one...which I can't really believe cause it's, well Halo. I thought Halo2 sucked, story line and all....not sucked as in crap, but compared to the first sucked.

I hope Halo 3 takes it too a whole new place, cause I need to power to love Halo again.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I'm really looking forward to this :)

Halo was AWESOME.

Halo 2 was meh but it had some good elements.

I seemed to notice new things everytime I played Halo, not so much Halo 2 but it was awesome playing as a covenant :D

Master Chief is back and gonna kick some bootay !!!

:smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies