HalfLife2 Will Still be Released in September

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vorpal
  • Start date Start date
Originally posted by silky62678
I wonder what are the requirements for the game, as far as the video card, things like that ¿?

It says it can run on as low as a DX6 card (IE: TNT2) but dont expect all the visual goodies.
 
Originally posted by silky62678
I wonder what are the requirements for the game, as far as the video card, things like that ¿?

The real question is:

"What do we need to play this game at max detail with 4x FSAA"
😎


If the news around the Tomb Raider (DX9) benchmarks is true (and it seems to be since other sources have repeated the process), I'm super happy I got my 9700-PRO when I did instead of waiting for a new NVIDIA card. 😛

Benchmarks on the real game (HL2) are going to create some NVIDIA vs ATI nastyness. I know a couple of guys that just got top 'o the line NVIDA cards and I've been having a blast rubbing it in (just to rub it in, I don't really care).

Just wait until the hardware sites get their hads on a working benchmark (demo or release) for HL2.... It's going to be interesting. EVERYONE is going to be benchmarking this game.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top