OSNN Senior Addict
Hey !

I am stuck on HL2 ravenhold map...

nowhere to go and nothing to do...

any remembers or can help me ?

I dont know how to call it...
I went down from a department..
and it is kind of a labarynt...

try and post a few screen shots. if you are new the back of ravenholm there is an alley thats looks like a dead end, but you have to jump on the wall over the fence to get out, its right new all those spinning things. post a shot or two.

have you encountered the ninja zombies yet (that's what I call them, they scream a lot)?

ok if this is where i think it is, see where i circled it, go right there then tunr left down the alley that looks like a dead end, you will probably have to back track or get some boxes with the grav gun to place against the fence blocking the path, then jump on the boxes and over the wall you go, end of level.

Attachments

• d1_town_030002Medium.jpg
    d1_town_030002Medium.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 152
Yeah, you go down that bit (circled), a zombie flingy thing is there. Shouldn't need to move anything, jump up the boxes, follow the path around the roofs, over that cat walk above, over some more roofs, kill a few dog/zombie things, jump a gap, yadda yadda. then your there

Yep, jump up on the boxes and get on the roof, kill spiders and stuff.

Have to get that trolley thinger moving though so don't forget to turn the switch on for it and then you'll get all the way back across on the roof and the pathways.

Don't forget to pause for a pitstop on the top of the big thing in the middle. Health and ammo there.

Sazar said:
Yep, jump up on the boxes and get on the roof, kill spiders and stuff.

Have to get that trolley thinger moving though so don't forget to turn the switch on for it and then you'll get all the way back across on the roof and the pathways.

Don't forget to pause for a pitstop on the top of the big thing in the middle. Health and ammo there.

I put that Trolley lever on, but the thing doesn't move and the lever doesn't work anymore too... :S I will try to move the boxes...

Ok..

I am posting some more pics.
I cant move the lever.
I cant jump to the fence.
and then a guy appeard..
I don't know what to do :S

You pull the lever which moves platform (number 2 in pic) so you can jump across it then keep jumping to the next platform.

Jump to roof then up ladder and keep going.

Attachments

• jump.jpg
    jump.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 169
I am an idiot.
I was by that door for years but never tried to open it.
tnx for all, i am now @ the Dock 17, with the buggy.

tnx.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back