Hacked sites and redirects

H

Highwind7777

how many are there now?! its always some BS news like "microsoft patents ones, zeros" and now "Geforce 4 AGP 8x". haha!! it's very amusing

M

max

errmmmm there is a GeForce 4 to be released in January

was even on Nvidia developer site a few weeks ago

S

Speed4Ever

Originally posted by Highwind7777
how many are there now?! its always some BS news like "microsoft patents ones, zeros" and now "Geforce 4 AGP 8x". haha!! it's very amusing

Huh?:confused:

H

Highwind7777

no guys, there is no Geforce 4 scheduled for january 2002. if it WAS on the nvidia developer site, it was a redirect host. just like the microsoft pages on new sites such as cnn.com and cnet.com. they all had something about microsoft patenting zeros and ones and everything related to 0's and 1's would have to pay royalty fees.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dera