Great deal on iPod Touch 2G 8GB ($50 GiftCard + Free Game included)!

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
I know someone here was deciding on getting an iPhone/iPod Touch. BestBuy is selling an iPod Touch 8 GB 2nd Generation for $230, and you get a free $50 BestBuy Gift card along with a free Spore Origins game card with it. This is a really great deal and I think it will sell out soon! Get it before it's gone. Here is the link to the BestBuy page:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat169000050007&type=category&_requestid=678899

I found this while I was browsing SlickDeals, be sure to check that site out if you're looking for more great deals. :)

good find.... but 8gb is just so small, probably the reason no one is buying it and why BB has to do a deal like this to move it.

good find.... but 8gb is just so small, probably the reason no one is buying it and why BB has to do a deal like this to move it.

It's the 2nd generation iPod Touch too (which has a faster processor than the iPhone/iPhone 3G). I would buy it but I'd need to sell my current 1st generation iPod Touch first. 8GB has been enough for me.

That is a really great deal, especially when you consider the $50 giftcard. Nice find, thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back