• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Great deal on iPod Touch 2G 8GB ($50 GiftCard + Free Game included)!

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
I know someone here was deciding on getting an iPhone/iPod Touch. BestBuy is selling an iPod Touch 8 GB 2nd Generation for $230, and you get a free $50 BestBuy Gift card along with a free Spore Origins game card with it. This is a really great deal and I think it will sell out soon! Get it before it's gone. Here is the link to the BestBuy page:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat169000050007&type=category&_requestid=678899

I found this while I was browsing SlickDeals, be sure to check that site out if you're looking for more great deals. :)

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
good find.... but 8gb is just so small, probably the reason no one is buying it and why BB has to do a deal like this to move it.

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
good find.... but 8gb is just so small, probably the reason no one is buying it and why BB has to do a deal like this to move it.
It's the 2nd generation iPod Touch too (which has a faster processor than the iPhone/iPhone 3G). I would buy it but I'd need to sell my current 1st generation iPod Touch first. 8GB has been enough for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies