• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Grammer Is Beast In X-Men 3

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Damn, that's a trippy read as to how they are setting up this third installment. Interesting how they say that everyone from the main cast of the first two films will be back. Now Famke Janssen/Jene Gray was supposedly killed. But as everyone knows she became Dark Phoenix. And since Bryan Singer is not directing this one, who knows what's gonna happen. The new director is Matthew Vaughn, he was the producer of Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. But it seems like he's only directed one film and it was his first directing effort, called Layer Cake. It hasn't been seen in the U.S. but it got strong reviews in the U.K. But hey, he's married to super-model Claudia Schiffer. Maybe that counts for something. :D

joyojoy

Not all there...
Can't wait to see this one. Just read on Yahoo Movies that after they make X4, they may do a spin-off: Wolverine. If it's still Hugh Jackman, I'm gonna be first in line for tix!:lick:

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
joyojoy said:
Can't wait to see this one. Just read on Yahoo Movies that after they make X4, they may do a spin-off: Wolverine. If it's still Hugh Jackman, I'm gonna be first in line for tix!:lick:
I'm up for the part

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test