Got my first platinum trophy!

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Just got the platinum trophy from Resident Evil 5! It is my first and probably the last I will try for, anybody else get one? If you have RE 5 and need some pointers on any of the standard game trophies let me know.

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Congrats!, I really don;t have too many trophies. I have I think 3 gold 13 silver and 50 bronze. I reallly do not have the time to game as much as i like to. but when I do, lately I have been playing KZ2...

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
What is your PSN name? Also, wasnt there a thread that had a bunch of PSN handles?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinsquadd