Good Night

Busy day and so will tomorrow :(

School from 8 till 2:45 then work from 3 till 6 and worked on someones computer from 6:15 till almost 9

Tomorrow same thing but his computer at home.

Can't wait till friday!

Maybe a snow day tomorrow? Freezing rain warning tonight till 7am :). Come on baby! lol

Yeh, which means I'll still have to brave the elements since students are already off for the break. :s

kcnychief said:
Yeh, which means I'll still have to brave the elements since students are already off for the break. :s

Thats gay some are off already

:cry:

Can't wait till the 21st :). Start of break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GN everyone, Have to be at work 3a.m.:dead: ...

tdinc said:
GN everyone, Have to be at work 3a.m.:dead: ...

I would of been in bed already lol

Night

Hoping for a snow day or 2 hour delay. All the rain water froze and then it snowed a bit ago and its still snowing. Of course it looks like it will be worse tomorrow night :dead:

wtf?

I live in MA and it's rainy, snowy and icey :(

oh well, probably better b/c if it was nicer I'd be doing other things besides studying......................................................................................................................................................................................

I took 2 weeks off hehe

Gonna feel great not having to work

I went to bed at 8PM last night, slept for 10 hours. I'm sick :(

kcnychief said:
I haven't been sleeping enough lately, gosh darnit :(

I felt like crap yesterday and took a nap. Couldn't end up failling asleep till close to 1 or so.

I keep telling myself to get to bed around 11 but its always an hour or so later.

I didn't set my alarm for yesterday morning so I could get some extra sleep. Sleep till 10:30 instead of getting up at 7 hehe. Missed Voc but thats no biggie.

I hate chest colds :dead:

Hmmm, can I say good night and have it mean that I wish a nice evening to everyone? :D

I had today off, and it was more tiring than most days I've worked.

Night mah peeps :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back