Gone over to the mac side of life

X-Istence

Political Access
That is how used you are to Quicksilver, it sits in the background and does it job so well you forget it is there.

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
Was considering getting a mac mini myself for work. Seems much better setup for web dev which will soon be a big part of my job :)

The mini is a great setup, will be replacing my desktop as soon as i can get the money together. Going to be used with external storage as a media centre :D

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Transmission works really well, better than bittorrent for mac. Only thing i have noticed is that the white mac books mark abit too easily...even have some dust on your hands from moving things round can scuff it quite easily.

LordOfLA

Godlike!
The mini is a great setup, will be replacing my desktop as soon as i can get the money together. Going to be used with external storage as a media centre :D

I'd keep the desktop. Put the mini alongside it.

Keep the desktop for XP and gaming or vista 32 and media centre.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee