Go Go U.S.A.

Alan

its only fun
Well done to the U.S.A. Soccer team.

What a win

Mexico 0 U.S.A. 2

us-flag1.gif

I think the USA v Portugal was the fluke of this World Cup, so far.

Take that mexico. Ya know thats gotta suck getttin beat like that in the world cup, lol. Too bad about portugal they was enterin the world cup as a contender to raise the cup, ehh mayb in Germany 2006!:)

Go USA

God Bless america:D

Gotta admit the US stuffed Meccccchhiiicccoooo!

Lookin' forward to Friday!

You watch the U.S. STUFF Germany. :D

us_flag.gif

England is gonna have serious trouble with Brazil. Goooooood Luuuuuuck.:D

Originally posted by gonaads
You watch the U.S. STUFF Germany. :D

You say that then reckon England vs Brazil is gonna be a challenge. lol.

I reckon :p Punks Conspiracy Theory - its all fixed ... heheh..

USA are doing well to promote the sport over there..
England are doing well to stop riots...

;)

That's because Germany is all goaled out. They shot their WADD :p in the first game and now they are just getting by. :rolleyes: :D
England and Brazil have gottin stronger so that's why I say it's gonna be tuff. It's anyone's game with England and Brazil. I think an overtime goal will deside the outcome for either team. I don't think it will be an outright win.

There is only one sure thing about the US in the World Cup and that is that there is coverage of the World Cup on most stations. As soon as they are out then the mass coverage will drop like a lead brick.

Thats how it was in the last one. US went out early and then I couldnt watch the UK. I was over there on holiday. ESPN was the only station with it. But then you had to put up with the american commentaries that didnt seem sure what they were on about and they wouldnt shut up.

Mind you the commentators never shut up through the Olympics as well.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!
Do Brazil!!!!!
BRAZIL [SIZE=+4]2[/SIZE] ENGLAND [SIZE=+2]1[/SIZE] :p :p

"GONAADS the forum see into the future man"

Spot on the score Brazil2 England1:eek:

Did you have any "mullah" on the match?

And if you could look into your crystal ball for the remainder of the matches let us know:D :D :D

Actually yes, $10.00 U.S. But...

Another one bites the dust.
And another one gone and another one gone.
Another one bites the dust.

U.S.A. [SIZE=+2]0[/SIZE] GERMANY [SIZE=+4]1[/SIZE] :(

Oh well... *long sigh* GO Senegal! GO Spain! :p

Go anyone except Germany :D they have to be the luckiest team in this comp U.S.A. should have been 3-1 up in the first half alone

Come on Senagal I say

I seriously think the U.S. team played better than the German Team. But that Corner Kick Header... Ohhhhh Weeeell.
And yes, I would love to see Senegal win it all. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back