GFX small fan

im sure you can adapt it to fit, will cost you about 80p for 4 car 12v connectors to use the old 2 pin plug. bullet connectors will work fine.

Originally posted by GoNz0
diffrent design, but the same thing really, except i cant see any 2 pin plug on that one its got a 4 pin pass through adapter.
Aye, you're right! Didn't notice that. :)

I acctually used one myself and now that you mension it, it also had a 4-pin plug.

How am I gona screw this f*ing fan on to the heat sink. It don't fit, noooooooooooooooo!!!!!

or drive up to junction 29 and i will put you out ur misery...

That sounds like overkill. And unless it's AS Adhesive, useless as well. :) Just glue the thing on (not to much! ;)).

I superglued a fan from a 200mhz onto a voodoo banshee pci heatsink once... it got that hot it melted the glue an the fan fell off :eek:

I managed to find a small fan for the heatsink on my 2mx although it plugs into the mobo - I got it from http://www.acemobilecomputers.co.uk - cost nowt tho cuz they couldnt get the heatsink off the card to put one of those silver Tt ones that you mentioned earlier in the thread :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back