Getting back with an ex

Good Idea or not?

• Yes, if you think its the right thing to do.

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No way, they're your ex for a reason!

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Been there, done that & it never worked out.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Been there & we're really happy together.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
LOL...me and my girl have done it more now that we are back togetherthan we did before. While we were working things out we did it alot too:p. Just remember before u attack her wrap your wacker or make sure sheis on BC :lick:

i have pics of my girl (nakey) but most of u are to old to look at them and that would be bad.

Tittles;

I have been watching the progress of this thread with great interest. It appears that the issue here isn't about love, trust, or what's in your heart. I think it's about honesty. I'm not talking about the honesty that you have for each other, although that is critically important, I am speaking of the hoensty within yourself. When one chooses to go down a path, they know either way whether it is a good idea or a bad one. Often, we as humans choose the bad idea because we trick ourselves into believing that it is the right thing to do. Don't let your mind play tricks on you. Try this. Read an article or a chapter of a book. It doesn't matter what really, so long that it's not something that will remind you of her or the relationship. Something simple like an editorial would be good. Then, ask yourself what it was about. Talk though it in your mind and when you've come to a conclusion, go back and read it again. Once you've read it again, evaluate your original conclusion. Are you second guessing your answer? If so, then you probably are doing the same with this relationship situation and at a much higher degree due to the obvious emotional attatchment. So what do if this is an issue of inner honesty? I'm not sure, I'm scientist, not a shrink. I would suggest that you take your ex somewhere that you can test yourself. Take her to a club or a restaurant...someplace where there will be a high percentage of physically attractive women. If you look at other women and imagine being with them, then I don't think getting back together is a good idea. I don't think ex-sex is a goo idea either. Sex needs to be intelligent. Think about that statement really hard ! Also, don't let your daughter influence your decision. by making the wrong choice, you are not only hurting yourself and your ex, you are hurting your daughter. Good luck, this is never an easy problem to solve. I hope I was of help.

TittleBitties said:
i have pics of my girl (nakey) but most of u are to old to look at them and that would be bad.

True, would prefer to see your mother naked.

I don't allow my camcorder recordings of me and my woman doing it become public, not at any price.

Post a clothed pic of her lee and we will tell you if we would want to see that ;)
J :D

ZeroHour said:
Post a clothed pic of her lee and we will tell you if we would want to see that ;)
J :D
You don't like black Women, espcially English Black Women.

If this will stop you whining!

Stays for a few minutes only.
All done, no more whining.

i meant to address my last message to Wigan not Tittle. My bad ! I'll slam my fingers into my desk drawer to punish them

ZeroHour said:
Lol Lee where u get that idea????

If you don't know I can't be arsed to remind you, I digress, tittle, got those saucy pics for us yet?

The ones your dad hid of your mum?:mad:

lol...ha ha ha. My parents aint together so i wouldnt know.

lol...
Marge: At first i thought your sig had two girls kissing. I was thinking for a split sec about if u were a lesbo :p

TittleBitties said:
lol...
Marge: At first i thought your sig had two girls kissing. I was thinking for a split sec about if u were a lesbo :p
Bi actually,just ask Dorothy :nervous:

I don't understand, you have two women snogging on your sig, so does this interest you?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back