Geforce4 TI4200 issues

I

idabi

hey every1 as u all know thanksgiving day has the biggest sales around the US, so ofcourse i went shopping. ne ways i bought a PNY geforce4ti 4200 MAD CHEAP!(actually 79 bucks so thats ok i guess) but now my motherboard picks it up as a pci instead of an AGP which it is. right now my computer is mad gay 'cuz i have yellow/blue lines all over the screen so ima bout 2 put my voodoo4 back on(which i s also agp but is read ok)

one of my worries is that i typed geforce4ti issues on google.com and it has alot of cases of some other motherboard from gigabyte that has 2 b modified(frequency wise) 2b able 2 accept the GF4

please if u have ne ideas as to wheter they have issues with the motherboard gigabyte 7DX+ or if u know how 2 make it read is as AGP instead of pci i will b very grateful

and thanks 4 reading my continuos ramblings

R

Rexy

kinda off topic... but 79 bucks for a gf4ti4200 is a good price... i got my gf4ti4200 2-3 months ago for almost twice as much:eek:

I

idabi

off topic.... yesturday alot of stuff was on sale all over the country so all u had 2 do is wait a little early outside a major store(ex. filenes, best buy, circuit city) and ur garanteed 2 get stuff atleast at half price)

back 2 topic.... i put back on the voodoo 4 'cuz the GF4 was giving me a headache so please some1 help me

R

Rexy

well r u sure u don't have the apg 8x edition of gf4ti4200? if u do then maybe the prob is ur mobo doesn't support apg 3.0 (8x)... that's the most probable thing i can think of cuz i looked through gigabyte's site and i saw non of the 7dx revisions support apg8x...

I

idabi

it is. in the box it says AGP 4X/2X and AGP texturing support

another bit of information, the error code is "Code 10" so also it would b helpful if i knew what that was because it might b the key

I

idabi

oh nevermind

i found the answer and is quite gay i somehow overlooked that i needed a 350W power box so since i was going 2 im just going 2 order a case from ebay that comes w/ a 400w

so sorry for making yall look at this forum

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut