Geforce4 ti 4600 and the nvidia refresh rate fix ?

R

razorjack187uk

Hello i have just installed the new nvidia geforce4 ti 4600 , put the nvidia 28.32 detonator drivers on , and when i run the refresh rate fix i keep getting a message saying "the program was unable to read the display adapter setup information" it also says possible causes could be due to an outdated device list , so i update it , it puts the card in the list but still wont install .....
Can anybody help in anyway ? ..... a friend said to me that maybe the reason it doesnt find it is because the fix is sorted with the new card , it might be a possibility but im not sure , anyway if someone can help i say thanks in advance.

Its the 28.32 drivers causing the problem

Install 23.11's and the refresh rate fix will work and you will get greater than 60fps in games then :)

From the benchmarks i have done, there is no noticable improvemnent in 28.32 to 23.11 's

in the 23.11's I get 325 less 3dmarks then with the 28.32 and my games run faster with the 28.32's

problem with vid boards is they are all different so while one person sees no difference some see a great difference. As for the refresh rate fix you can always resort to truning V-sync off..or wait for MS to fix the problem heh

hehe

or get a flatpanel monitor then you dont have to worry about refreshrates,hehehehe;)

hehe no really

get the new nvmax, it really helps you get all you can from the new 28.32s and it runs really great with no footprint..;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back