Geforce 4 card warping (bending) possible?

J

Jericho

i looked in my case the other day after switching my PNY Geforce 4 ti 4400 between computers of mine and my friends and it seems the end unsupported by the agp slot has warped a little bit maybe its my imagination cuz it doesnt look too extreme but after spending $250 on a replacement for my ti 500 i am a lil precautios and nervous so any help/advice/information would be greatly appreciated

lol thanks for the worthwile post but my visionteks all sucked ass and pny is better atm for my comp and my card, imo but should i do a best buy switch cuz theyll let me if i go in should i just try a new pny card since thats all they sell now? plus i had store credit there from my last vid card they took cuz all the fans failed i had the same visiontek geforce 3 ti 500 3 time with faulty fans so i got this as a fair trade in so i guess its a step up :rolleyes: no failure just slight bendage

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back