• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

geforce 3

W

wrcooper4

i am wondering if i can hook up two monitors to a standard geforce 3 celestica board and get it to strech across both monitors i can show the same desktop on both of them but i dont know how to get them to strech across both monitors
thanks for your help

D

DeepBlade

uhh.. why would anyone want to stretch their screen across 2 monitors...? i saw some screen shots of it, it looked so ugly

but no... i don't have a solution for u, sorry

C

[CpK]Bastid

dont think its possible with a g3

my g3ti500 had no dual monitor support meaning it couldnt display both at same time. i had to chose 1 then i'd lose the other.

think only g4 supports dual monitor as i can clone my desktop onto my tv now

W

wrcooper4

well see i can see the desktop on both of them but i cant strech it i am using a dell branded geforce 3
till i can get my radeon 9700 back i had to give it back to dell sucks bad

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
some ppl just cant wate for a reply to there question, i know how to make the desktop strech across 2 screens and you can do it with most cards as long as ones PCI and ones AGP or bouth PCI
but seeing as you got in a strop about it all, i shant tell you :p

D

dadx2mj

There is a program called Ulramon that I am pretty sure will let you do that. I have never used it myself but know a few people that use it for their dual monitor set up and swear by it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge