Funny Video Thread

Funny Video

This Vid is kinda funny ...

Not entirely safe for work though .. i noticed the banners are nakedness ...

here

Oh Kayyyyyy, Let's hear it for Miss Teen South Carolina! :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

But to her credit (and after she lost:p ):

After being stumped by a Miss Teen USA pageant question on live television Friday night, Lauren Caitlin Upton's confused, mangled response has been drawing a lot of attention.

The 18-year-old got a chance to redeem herself Tuesday on NBC's "Today" show when she was again asked why one-fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a map.

"I would love to re-answer that question," Upton said. "Well personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on our map. I don't know anyone else who doesn't. And if the statistics are correct, I believe there should be more emphasis on geography."

That was much better than her previous response, which included "U.S. Americans" and mentions of South Africa and "the Iraq."

http://www.komotv.com/news/entertainment/9419431.html

I have watched this vid about 5 times. I still don't understand what she said. :D

Yeah, well the south and the north go east then west and uhh, yeah. I don't know.

No no no, the south get into the south, then comes out the south. Then move north east and get into the east and come out the south. Then go west but get sent back to the south cause the west don't want nuthin from da south. So they settle with more of the south.

uhmmm yeah..over there, uh wait, what?

talk about deer in headlights...Did you see Mario Lopez's smirk, man he had to bite his tongue or something, to keep from busting up out loud.

Ahhhh, beauty pageants. And they say it's not just about beauty. Well it sure isn't about brains. Or maybe it is and she just had a "blonde" moment. :p

Not sure how long it'll stay up on YouTube:

edit: removed my link since I had a typo and techo so kindly posted the correct link in the next post :)

Last edited:
That Miss Teen Carolina thing is too funny. It's gonna start a new meme.

You hit me! I challenge you to a hipity hop to uphold my honor!

I accept your challenge... Hah! you loose. I get to bean you again. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back