Funny Picture Thread

failederrorgv1.jpg
 
Did you ever wonder what happened to the guy in Mad Magazine?
Watch as he grows up.

ATT1.gif
 
Was viagra used in that growth process at all?

I hear they have a 4 hr warning 😱
 
Isn't Irony ironic

This is an actual photograph, nature has a way of finding balance.
EMERGENCY ROOM - ALABAMA MEDICAL CENTER - you couldn't make this stuff up!
I could be wrong, but judging by his hat, the guy below ain't gonna make it!!!!

😛 😛 😛 😛
 
Last edited:
We are everywhere

1. :ninja:
2. 😱
3. :speechless:
4. 😱
5. :twisted:
 
Last edited:
Re: Isn't Irony ironic

This is an actual photograph, nature has a way of finding balance.
EMERGENCY ROOM - ALABAMA MEDICAL CENTER - you couldn't make this stuff up!
I could be wrong, but judging by his hat, the guy below ain't gonna make it!!!!

😛 😛 😛 😛

Doctor: "Come back here!"

Nurse: "Oh hell no! I ain't touchin him"

Doctor: "He has a perforated Liver. I need your assistance"

Nurse: "I assist and he's gonna have a perforated heart, No way. Hell No!"
 

Attachments

  • PlayDumb.jpg
    PlayDumb.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 7,823
  • JailBait.jpg
    JailBait.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,165
  • teamwork.jpg
    teamwork.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 867
  • 3740.jpg
    3740.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 496
  • 3745.jpg
    3745.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 482
And the mostest of them all.
 

Attachments

  • Flexibility.jpg
    Flexibility.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 3,295
🙂
 

Attachments

  • 1199200595696.jpg
    1199200595696.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 2,804
  • 1200071698125.jpg
    1200071698125.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,311
  • 1200245618580.jpg
    1200245618580.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 740
Fox hunting: Should this be stopped?

😛
 
Last edited:
Dolly Parton's more scary than funny but we don't have a scary pictures thread. :suprised:

1.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top