Funny Picture Thread

technokid88 said:
ok....not funny

this is not funny but carzy'
ferraricrash1.jpg


ferraricrash3.jpg

ferraricrash4.jpg

I guess the elo is kind of funny.. its all good
 
Ahh i see,
I think i saw that story, some guy stole it or something or bought it and then crashed it for a thrill, something out of the ordinary.
Anyways, i read the story, thats the point 🙂
 
Not really a picture as such, but you get what I mean 😛
 

Attachments

  • 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
hey Ming..... good job trying to blur stuff out....... bad job missing something that you apparently wanted to blur...... *points to the title bar*

funny though..... 25 out of 10 correct.
 
Hah! I edited it for ya. Oh well, I'll edit again and pull image. 😛
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top