gonaads Beware the G-Man Political Access Joined 31 Mar 2002 Messages 18,474 18 Jul 2007 #2,021 Interesting how the woman's uniform has no um, breast pockets. 🙄 Now how does that line go? "Whatta want? A medal or a chest to pin it on!?" Honk Honk! 😛 Last edited: 18 Jul 2007
Interesting how the woman's uniform has no um, breast pockets. 🙄 Now how does that line go? "Whatta want? A medal or a chest to pin it on!?" Honk Honk! 😛
A Aprox OSNN Veteran Addict Political Access Joined 25 Aug 2004 Messages 2,738 26 Jul 2007 #2,023 hahaha!
madmatt Awesome is as awesome does. Political Access Joined 5 Apr 2002 Messages 13,314 27 Jul 2007 #2,024 oooohhh. LOL!
madmatt Awesome is as awesome does. Political Access Joined 5 Apr 2002 Messages 13,314 7 Aug 2007 #2,025 Source: http://fakesteve.blogspot.com/2007/08/in-case-youre-wondering-yes-someone-got.html
J jaxior OSNN One Post Wonder Joined 26 Aug 2007 Messages 1 27 Aug 2007 #2,026 A bunch more of these here, just didn't feel like uploading them. (Yea, I know, Lazy LOL) http://www.thedailydirty.com/?cat=4 Attachments bakebean.jpg 40.1 KB · Views: 371 brains.jpg 37.2 KB · Views: 324 goat.jpg 49.3 KB · Views: 389 johnny.jpg 63.9 KB · Views: 338 johnny2.jpg 55.7 KB · Views: 398
A bunch more of these here, just didn't feel like uploading them. (Yea, I know, Lazy LOL) http://www.thedailydirty.com/?cat=4
F fitz Woah.. I'm still here? Political Access Joined 26 Apr 2004 Messages 4,088 27 Aug 2007 #2,027 when I used to work helpdesk.. I so wish we could sometimes..
A Aprox OSNN Veteran Addict Political Access Joined 25 Aug 2004 Messages 2,738 27 Aug 2007 #2,028 Looks more like "...we will set your genitals on fire."
madmatt Awesome is as awesome does. Political Access Joined 5 Apr 2002 Messages 13,314 27 Aug 2007 #2,030 Fitzy, I think I will hang that sign up... at all of the sites I work at.
unknownsoul OSNN Senior Addict Joined 14 Jan 2004 Messages 604 14 Sep 2007 #2,031 fitz, if I could send that through to every customer that calls me, I'd have alot fewer calls. 😛
unknownsoul OSNN Senior Addict Joined 14 Jan 2004 Messages 604 25 Sep 2007 #2,032 I kill threads like this cat kills mouses.
LordOfLA Godlike! Joined 2 Feb 2004 Messages 7,026 29 Sep 2007 #2,033 http://www.dnaco.net/~vogelke/pictures/bad-motivational-posters/
unknownsoul OSNN Senior Addict Joined 14 Jan 2004 Messages 604 3 Oct 2007 #2,034 You should be a motivational speaker!
LordOfLA Godlike! Joined 2 Feb 2004 Messages 7,026 5 Oct 2007 #2,035 http://www.flickr.com/photos/spacecadetmarko/264933184/
madmatt Awesome is as awesome does. Political Access Joined 5 Apr 2002 Messages 13,314 6 Oct 2007 #2,036 Suggesting that some are?
A Aprox OSNN Veteran Addict Political Access Joined 25 Aug 2004 Messages 2,738 7 Oct 2007 #2,038 I found the image I'm going to use for birthday posts.
madmatt Awesome is as awesome does. Political Access Joined 5 Apr 2002 Messages 13,314 7 Oct 2007 #2,039 Oh no, my birthday is coming. =\
A Aprox OSNN Veteran Addict Political Access Joined 25 Aug 2004 Messages 2,738 7 Oct 2007 #2,040 And then, so is inevitable death.