• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum Timeout

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
i repeatedly end up loosing the list of subscribed threads i haven't read yet as well as all new forums posts because it marks them all as read?

can it please be incresed from ~15 mins of inactivity? , or made so it doesn't mark all forum posts as read?

i tend to get busy on anougher thread such as my blog, or writing a long reply and come back/post to find all new threads have gone :eek:

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
though thinking about it if you changed it from ~15 mins to ~1 hour then it would show more people online than really were? .....................though that could be seen as an advantage :D

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
This sometimes happens to me, which is why i have one tab with the new posts list, then open the posts in new tabs so the list doesn't go away :)

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Khayman said:
This sometimes happens to me, which is why i have one tab with the new posts list, then open the posts in new tabs so the list doesn't go away :)

yeah that is a way around it, but then i normally click my subscibed threads first and read all them, then click new posts after,

just gets anoying :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies