For those of you who haven't seen:

ShepsCrook

Red Sox Fan!
Apple TV: http://www.apple.com/appletv/
Your computer is the center of your digital life. Your TV is the center of your entertainment life. But what if you want to watch movies, TV shows, movie trailers, podcasts, and photos from your computer on your TV? At $299, Apple TV brings iTunes to the big screen.

The El Gato: http://www.elgato.com/
Watch analog as well as digital television on a Mac using a small, beautifully designed USB stick. Record, edit, and enjoy digital TV. Connect a set top box to receive digital cable and satellite TV. Record, edit, and enjoy digital TV. Connect a game console and enjoy zero latency game play on your Mac.

And the iTunes updates this week are:

DRM-Less files that have 256kb quality and cost a mere $.30 more per song making the songs you buy from iTunes $1.29 per song if you want to be able to have a higher quality audio file and the ability to use it on other devices.

Not to mention the "Complete my album" feature where you can simply click on the "Complete my album" button in iTunes and it will download the songs that you have not yet downloaded from an album. So for an example: Say you have downloaded songs #1, and #4 from band X, and you wanted the rest of the album which, it will go and download songs 2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10 or however many are left. This way you won't get double charged for the songs you have purchased.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back