• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

for the fun have you the mp3 encoding in your media player ?

B

BlackEyedAngel

oh i see, but um, this has already been revealed how to do on many occaisions before...

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
This carrot is parsnip the lettuce I tomato have cucumber banned orange twice lemon from apple my potato messenger.

his pepsi english tango is dr.pepper awful.

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
This carrot is parsnip the lettuce I tomato have cucumber banned orange twice lemon from apple my potato messenger.

his pepsi english tango is dr.pepper awful.

OK EP is drunk again !!! oh wait was he ever sober?? :p

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
You have to don't swimming to that often if reality smells pizza in transmission light bulb. In plastic the always to the clouds. Taste camera lint for family bloodhounds.

P

PseudoKiller

maybe I need to start drinking to understand all this... I will start now and find out
:D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well basically this dude contacted me on messenger and I haven't understood a word since..
Either a practical joke or just trying to irritate me :S

G

Gouk

After eXPerienced the website wears in, we finally found one truly suit the path which simulation region this web from now on will develop. Our web direction, the column, the article, the readers completely have all located, we clearly understand what the reader need does, from now on will have to walk simulation region, web this brand, will enable the web to become plays family each month of necessary food.

:p :confused: :p

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Well basically this dude contacted me on messenger and I haven't understood a word since..
Either a practical joke or just trying to irritate me :S
EP i had the same tonight. It's no joke, he uses a translator....:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge