• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Firefox freezing up

Lauzyguy

OSNN Junior Addict
Hey. Recently, my Mozilla Firefox has been freezing up a lot. It can freeze from anywhere between 10 seconds to a minute and then continues normally. This problem has been occurring quite frequently and I am starting to get annoyed. I would appreciate if anyone could help me solve my problem or give suggestions. Thanks in advance.

MikeRS

OSNN Junior Addict
Try seeing if it happens in Firefox's Safe Mode. If it doesn't, then it's one of your extensions.

After that, it's a matter of finding out what exactly is causing it.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
mine has been doing the same, just disabled AVG link checker thing, it must have been installed with version 8. hope it works.

Lauzyguy

OSNN Junior Addict
Thanks for the input. I just disabled the AVG search shield and everything seems to be fine. Thanks again as I was getting very annoyed and my tolerance can only go so far.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix