Firefox 3.5.1

Tarun

https://www.lunarsoft.net
Firefox (referred to as Fx) is a web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite, managed by the Mozilla Corporation. Firefox is a highly customizable browser that allows you to enhance it using Add-ons. Some examples of Add-ons that you can use to customize Firefox are AdBlock Plus, CuteMenus - Crystal SVG, DownThemAll!, TabMixPlus and many more. Tabbed browsing is one of the many features that helps to make Firefox an enjoyable browser. Firefox does not use ActiveX which helps make it a more secure browser. Firefox does make use of many plugins to enhance your web experience. From Shockwave, Flash, Quicktime and more; your browsing experience reaches new levels with the Firefox browser.

Downloads: Firefox 3.5.1 | All builds
View: Release Notes
Homepage: Mozilla Firefox
Link: Digg This
Link: Lunarsoft

Last edited:
Thanks for notice on 3.5.1.

Though, I have to say, I think most people here know what Firefox is lol

Tabbed browsing has no effect on security whatsoever. Where did you copy and paste that from?

LordOfLA, someone wrote it up for me a while back, I honestly don't remember who. Surprised I never noticed it myself. Unfortunately I'm not too good writing software descriptions. :p

larry, 3.5.1 is final.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back