[Finished] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear, this place does much more than tech support :D

Vanessa, please contact Jewelzz or vice-versa, I am not sure what information is actually required by Ivy Worldwide but yes, lets get the process rolling.

I'm so thankful. Thanks to everyone. You've made me incredibly happy and given my day a much needed boost. :) Sorry to those that didn't win, but you still have a chance. Good luck to ya!

Congrats Vanessa237! You're contact info has been forwarded to the people at Ivy Worldwide.

The winner of the OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, HP, Microsoft, Timbuk2 Better Together giveaway is Vanessa237!

As the winner of the last OSNN, HP competition may I send my congratulations to Vanessa, I hope you enjoy your prize as much as I enjoy mine (a HP Touchscreen pc btw) :D

Hey congrats and welcome to OSNN Venessa. Hope you stay here.Keep posting ;)

sure is quiet around here now that the contest has ended..

Looks like Vanessa took the prize and hasn't returned :-(

I (Sutirtho Bhattacharya) also have won the HP Better Together contest on Debtfreescholar.com but never got my prize even after 3 months of contest completion.Can someone please help me find the appropriate contact info of Ivy Worldwide or HP so that i can ask them to deliver my prizes ? Thanks.

I think you need to take it up with debtfreescholar.com as they have announced their winner as Anne J.

Information here:
Back To School Giveaway Winner Announced!

Seems they believe the original winner cheated so you should definately chase it if this is not the case.

I think you need to take it up with debtfreescholar.com as they have announced their winner as Anne J.

Information here:
Back To School Giveaway Winner Announced!

Seems they believe the original winner cheated so you should definately chase it if this is not the case.

They just want to deprive me because i don't live in the USA.That's why they have selected a new winner in place of me who resides in America.It always happens with me.Is it my fault that i didn't born in America.For God's sake i didn't cheat & they have changed their mind & declared a new winner after they heard that i'm located ovrseas.Just read the users comments on that page & you will know that i won there.

I also did confirm my address to them back in 2 months ago.Now after 3 months of cotest completion, they have deprived me & choosing a new winner.Not at all fair.

I'm attaching a screenie of two emails i got from Debtfreescholar admin.

43765216.png

29712183.png

HP & Debtfreescholar just want to take my prize away from me because i'm not from America & they aren't ready to ship the prizes overseas.I wonder why they would need to arrange a worldwide contest then.Not only me, another winner called Ishmeet Dang who also resides in India didn't get his prize from the same contest.Now what should i do ? Can someone help me please ?

You need to pursue this with Ivy Worldwide as they are the one that made the decision about cheating.

Note: Ivy Worldwide, the company that organized this giveaway, discovered that the original winner had cheated and was therefore disqualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back