[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

You won't receive confirmation.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Then how do I know if I submitted? x.X My Internet kinda died when I submitted them, not sure it was successful :S
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

You would see a page that confirms that the submission (message) was (sent) successful(ly), but not an email stating so.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I clicked send message but then it directed me back to the contest post, would that be successful? Do I need to resend it?
I'm being pestering because I'm concerned I might get disqualified D:, sorry.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

so we just post?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

yea im working on that..i got numbers 2,5,6 so far...i hope!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

If someone who has been here since 2004 doesn't get it... then! =)
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

If someone who has been here since 2004 doesn't get it... then! =)

HEY NOW! JK, i know my stuff, ive been here before 04, i had a different user name/account at that point!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

This scares me how many people have turned up here - Including myself, although the email merely reminded me I had a forum I'd forgotten to spam in a while. Good luck to you guys hoping for the laptop. Hey to those faces that I recognise :dead:

Daaaaaaaamn, a blast from the past. How have ya been?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Hi there, brothers, sisters, masters, 🙂 .... many many thanks for admin/moderator who let me in this forum.
I'm from Indonesia. My name is PakPur.
Since I'm a newbie ... I'm very apologize, if I make some mistakes in my first post.
I'm so obsessed with HP Dragon ... hopefully find some clues from this forum .. 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Great hardware, I`m waiting for detail
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Well ! I was wondering there are 31 'Dragons' to be distributed and imagine , there could be a lucky one ...... who gets the chance to win more than one 'Dragon'.

Height of BEING OPTIMISTIC....... :yowch::laugh:
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Sounds good to me, ill give it a shot
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Fixed
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

REMINDER: You cannot submit posts or messages until your first post is approved. Please have patience with the staff. Duplicate posts will be deleted or merged.
Can this count as my first post?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

can you check if you got my entry? when i submitted i was just re-directed to the news page i think, with no real confirmation?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top