Finaly!!! New Family Guy Tonight (USA)

im going to try and watch it tonight... family guy is an awesome show.... stewy and peter crack me up. as for american dad or whatever its so dumb

So far Amercian dad seems ok, but I dont see it as being as good as Family Guy. I would probably still watch it. It would be like futurama, its just fun to watch.

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Let's remember.. I'm not alone. This show was canceled... you remember that? They are only bringing it back because of the DVD box sales from the first season. It's going to flop again, just wait...

Do you know how many other shows were cancelled by Fox as well?

Watch Family Guy to find out.

:laugh:

w00t! Glad someone posted this since it was just yesterday that I remembered there was a new one coming on soon! THANKS!

heh... yeah Sazar. think that was the longest part they ever had before they started the opening credits. funny as all hell though when you see it/hear it.

yup yup yup i've been promoting the show and telling all my friends about the premiere and i think YOU should too ! :)

Fox cancels only the best shows....

like Firefly, Futurama, Family Guy, the list probably goes on longer....

VenomXt said:
just got done watching it omg its better than ever.
Agreed. It was as funny as ever. I'm so glad the whole voice cast remained, that is very important to me. I have been so excited about this, I hope FOX keeps them around this time. But it doesn't matter, I'm sure Cartoon Network will take 'em if FOX gets stupid again. Speaking of Cartoon Network, I read that they will be airing the new episodes 11 days after they air on FOX, just for you guys who may miss them.

I might watch it, depending what time it comes on... Pretty much have watched it in reruns on Cartoon Network... tbh, I haven't watched all that much network TV (with some exceptions) since I got cable a long time ago...

Edit: According to the interactive cable guide it was on when I was gone for dinner. FOX news is on now, and tbh...I'll pass on that :D

I agree was a good episode. :) Although not new the ones on Cartoon Network fit into my TV watching hours more though.

yeah, i liked the new episode...american dad on the other hand...eh...the trailer hyped me up and i was a little let down, tbh...maybe it'll get better as it progresses

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back