• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Finally After all these years...

Aprox

Political User
I hate to be a girl, but I have to make a thread on my recent Ascension to the realm of eliteness. :laugh:

I have been here for a few years, even in the ntfs days. Although I wasn't registered back then. So it took me a long time but now I have nice green name tag. woot woot.

ok... flame me up with the girl pics :)

technokid88

Part of a System
It's not green yet, but still congrats...

Not green becasue: In the words of EP "The forum will run a task at an interval and realise"

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I hate to be a girl, but I have to make a thread on my recent Ascension to the realm of eliteness. :laugh:

I have been here for a few years, even in the ntfs days. Although I wasn't registered back then. So it took me a long time but now I have nice green name tag. woot woot.

Feel lucky, I have been here since XPerience, and it was not untill Osnn days I got up there, but I'm not sure if they always had elite members, oh well lol Nice job

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User

Spam more :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown