February Signatures and Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadada

OSNN Senior Addict
mmm trying to think of new sig for march, made something but

dunno if i like it, wot you peeps think of it ?

NerdUprising

[ Method ]
wadada said:
mmm trying to think of new sig for march, made something but

dunno if i like it, wot you peeps think of it ?

slick and then some... you are getting pretty damn good (or always were, but didnt have an opportunity to see) at the teenie tiny details - really makes a secsi overall look :D it gets my vote ;)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Very nice wadada. :)

Now all you need is an LED animation under yer name. Kinda like a VU meter, only goin horizontal. ;)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Got really bored of my set, finally made a new one. This will most likely carry over to March as well. Nice and bright :D

Beginning

I'm Beginning Somehow...
Wow.... People!!! :) Good lookin' stuff. I'll be going back to the drawingboard for some new ones for March... With some awesomely inspired ideas from you people... :)

wadada

OSNN Senior Addict
gonaads : Very nice wadada. :) Now all you need is an LED animation under yer name. Kinda like a VU meter, only goin horizontal. ;)
Something like this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plesuvius